Looking for a fun night out in Bangkok? We share the best rooftop bars in Bangkok, so you can get awesome views whilst you have a drink.
Rooftop bars in Bangkok offer breathtaking views of the city’s skyline, making them ideal for a fun and romantic evening. There’s something special about sipping a delicious drink and taking in stunning views of the city from a rooftop bar as the day fades away. Enjoying these views, accompanied by some tasty Thai eats, signature drinks, and great music, is a fun and unforgettable experience. To top it all off, you can also dance away the night with friends or enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of Bangkok’s skyline at night.
Best rooftop bars in Bangkok
Enjoy the best of Bangkok’s nightlife at the classy ABar Rooftop, located on the hotel’s 38th level at the Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park. Gather your friends and go to ABar Rooftop on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights to enjoy live DJ music and cocktails. Enjoy tasty treats, refreshing drinks, and breathtaking views of the Bangkok skyline at this rooftop bar.
- Address: 38th Floor, Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park hotel, 199 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Klong Ton, Klong Toey, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.abarrooftopbangkok.com/
- Phone: 02 059 5999
- Cuisine: Asian
- Price range TBH 400 – TBH 1000
AkaAza Rooftop Bar
AkaAza Bar offers spectacular views of Bangkok. Drink one of AkaAza Bar’s specialty drinks to unwind and get in the mood for a fun evening. Have a seat at the bar and enjoy a refreshing beverage while taking in the breathtaking scenery. It has one of the best sunset views in Bangkok and is a great place to relax after work.
- Address: 26th Floor, Amara Bangkok Hotel, 180 1 Thanon Surawong, Si Phraya, Bang Rak, Bangkok.
- Website: https://bangkok.amarahotels.com/dining/akaaza
- Phone: +66 2 021 8888 Ext 5555
- Cuisine: International
- Price Range: TBH 1300 – TBH 1800
Bangkok Heightz Restaurant & Bar
Visit Bangkok Heightz Restaurant & Bar for an unforgettable dining experience. Enjoy traditional and modern Thai cuisine in a stunning rooftop setting. Enjoy creative, flavourful dishes such as chicken satay, pad Thai, and Tom yam soup. Take in spectacular views of the Bangkok skyline while being treated to friendly service and a great atmosphere. Relax and savor the moment while sampling some of the best Thai food in town.
- Address: 39th floor, The Continent Hotel, 413 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.thecontinenthotel.com/dining/bangkok-heightz/
- Phone: +66 2 686 7000
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price Range: THB 800 – THB 1600
Belga Rooftop Bar & Brasserie
Belga Rooftop Bar & Brasserie Bangkok offers an unforgettable dining experience in Bangkok. Stunning views of Bangkok’s skyline, combined with a vibrant atmosphere and exquisite food, make it an ideal spot for any occasion. Guests can enjoy an all-day menu of Belgian-style light fare, craft beer, and signature cocktails while immersing in the warm hospitality of the staff. Enjoy an al fresco evening while admiring breathtaking sunsets and savoring live music in a delightful setting.
- Address: 32nd floor, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, 189 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 13-15, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok.
- Website: https://belgarestaurantbangkok.com/
- Phone: +66 2 126 9999
- Cuisine: Belgian
- Price Range: THB 800 – TBH 1800
Enjoy creative spins on traditional Mexican dishes at Ojo Bangkok. Relax in an atmosphere full of Mexican flair and sip refreshing drinks as you dance the night away. Delight in fabulous skyline views from the top of the Mahanakhon building. Come explore the flavors of Mexico and have a night to remember.
- Address: 76th Floor, The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon, 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.standardhotels.com/bangkok/features/ojo-bkk
- Phone: +66 2 085 8888
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price Range: THB 1000 – THB 1600
Paradise Lost Bangkok is an exclusive bar, club, and restaurant destination located in Thailand’s vibrant capital city. With its premium sound system, great vibes, and outdoor seating area, it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular spots in the city. Maximize your experience by choosing from its wide selection of beverages and eclectic menu, featuring mouth-watering international cuisine, classic favorites, and home-cooked Thai dishes. Whether looking for a relaxed dinner or an all-night dance party, Paradise Lost Bangkok is the perfect place to get your glow on.
- Address: 25th Floor, Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok, 865 Rama 1 Rd., Patumwan Wang Mai, Bangkok.
- Website: https://paradiselostbangkok.com
- Phone: +66 (0) 2217 3000
- Cuisine: Global
- Price Range: THB 500 – THB 1000
Pastel Rooftop Bar & Mediterranean Dining
Pastel Rooftop Bar & Mediterranean Dining is perfect for an unforgettable evening. Enjoy views of the stunning scenery, sip on delicious cocktails, and savor Mediterranean cuisine with a modern twist. With a cozy atmosphere, creative drinks, and friendly service, it’s sure to be a night to remember. Plus, you’ll find the perfect backdrop for capturing your night out with friends and loved ones with photos from the terrace.
- Address: 22nd Floor, Aira Hotel, 14 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.pastelbangkok.com
- Phone: +66 95 703 5679
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Price Range: THB 300 -THB 900
Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
Scarlett Wine Bar is located in the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G city center. This elegant and sophisticated wine bar offers a selection of fine wines. There are various international wines, champagnes, cocktails, and craft beers to choose from. The intimate and comfortable atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening out. The knowledgeable staff will help you to make the perfect selection. Enjoy a delicious array of small tasty dishes created to complement the wines. Scarlett is the ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of wine in the vibrant city of Bangkok.
- Address: 37th Floor, Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, 188 Silom Rd, Khwaeng Suriya Wong, Khet Bang Rak, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.pullmanbangkokhotelg.com/restaurants-bars/scarlett-wine-bar-bangkok/
- Phone: +66 96 860 7990
- Cuisine: French
- Price Range: THB 1000 – THB 1800
SEEN Restaurant & Bar Bangkok
Soar above the bustling city and enjoy an unforgettable dining experience at SEEN. Savour mouth-watering dishes crafted by celebrated chef Olivier da Costa as you take in the stunning sunset over the Chao Phraya River. Let your evening continue with a lively night in the lounge, surrounded by exquisite decor and sensational drinks.
- Address: 26-27th Floor, AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel, 257 Charoennakorn Road, Thon Buri, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.seenrooftopbangkok.com/
- Phone: +66 2 431 9492
- Cuisine: Portuguese-Brazilian
- Price Range: THB 1000 – THB 2000
Spectrum Lounge & Bar
Take the breathtaking view of Bangkok’s skyline at Level 29’s Spectrum Lounge. During the day, it can host up to 50 people for events like meetings, product launches, and engagement ceremonies. At night, this impressive venue transforms into an intimate rooftop bar with great drinks and amazing vibes. Relax, sip your drink, and enjoy the view – it’s a magical experience.
- Address: Level 29 – 30, 1 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/thailand/hyatt-regency-bangkok-sukhumvit/bkkhr/dining/spectrum
- Phone: +66 2 098 1234
- Cuisine: American / Western
- Price Range: TBH 400 – TBH 5000
Uno Mas Rooftop Bar is the perfect spot for a sunset drink in Bangkok. Located in Bangkok’s trendy district, Uno Mas offers stunning skyline views with a relaxed atmosphere. A variety of drinks are available, from Spanish tapas and cocktails to local beer and wine. DJs spin a mix of Spanish music throughout the night, making Uno Mas a great spot to socialize and enjoy the spectacular city views.
- Address: 54th floor, Centara Grand Hotel Central World, Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.unomasbangkok.com/
- Phone: +66 2 100 6255
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Price Range: TBH 1800 – TBH 3200
Up & Above Restaurant and Bar
Up & Above Restaurant and Bar is situated on the 24th floor of Okura Prestige Bangkok. Offering panoramic views of the city skyline, guests can savor contemporary European and Thai cuisines with modern touches. With an extensive wine list, cocktails, and beers, visitors can delight in relaxing by the indoor and outdoor terraces and enjoy all Up & Above has to offer, ranging from generous buffets to creative à la carte menus. Visiting this place will surely be an extraordinary dining experience full of memorable moments.
- Address: 24th floor, The Okura Prestige Bangkok, 57 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.okurabangkok.com/dining/up-above-restaurant-and-bar
- Phone: +66 2 687 9000
- Cuisine: International and East-meets-West dishes.
- Price Range: TBH 1200 – TBH 1600
Enjoy a spectacular view of Bangkok while dining alfresco atop Vertigo. Sample delicious seafood and premium steaks as you sip on one of our signature cocktails. Let yourself be mesmerized by the glittering cityscape. With Vertigo’s first-class grill-and-bar rooftop experience, you will have an unforgettable evening.
- Address: 61st floor, Banyan Tree Hotel, 21/100 S Sathorn Rd, Yan Nawa, Khet Sathon, Bangkok.
- Website: https://www.banyantree.com/thailand/bangkok/dining/vertigo
- Phone: +66 2 679 1200
- Cuisine: International
- Price Range: TBH 1000 – TBH 2000
Bangkok is home to some of the world’s most renowned (and stunning) rooftop bars, which have become popular tourist destinations. Despite increased competition, costs have remained the same, and they will most likely be your most costly Bangkok experience. Most do not allow shorts or sandals, so dress appropriately. It should also be noted that smoking is not permitted, especially in the outside areas. Most of Bangkok’s rooftop bars open late afternoon, generally around 6 p.m., and close at 1 a.m.