Fitzgerald Bar in Bangkok, Thailand is a fun, friendly, Irish bar, located in the Nana area, along Sukhumvit Road. Today, we share a review of this popular western bar in Bangkok.
Irish Bars in Bangkok
There are plenty of Irish bars in Bangkok and Fitzgerald’s is one of our favorites. No matter which area of Bangkok you are heading to, you will find some great bars and many western options, some great ones to look out for include: Scruffy Murphys, P.J. O’Brien’s, O’Malley’s Irish Pub, and O’Shea’s Irish Pub. Either way, you will find some fun bars to enjoy the Bangkok nightlife.
Visiting Fitzgerald Bar in Bangkok, Thailand
Opening times: Every day 10 am to 11 pm.
Fitzgerald’s location: 12/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok
Getting there: Fitzgeralds Bar is around a 5 minute walk from Nana BTS Station.
Nearby: The bar is located along Sukhumvit Soi 4. This is also known as one of the red light districts, home to Nana Plaza and several bars, including Hooters. Fitzgerald’s bar doesn’t have the same clientele as the nearby bars such as Hilarys and Hooters.
The food and drink at Fitzgerald Bar
The bar has an extensive menu that can be found on their website here. After living here for 4 years, we have tried various places for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, and this Irish bar has the best so far. They have decent portions, great quality food and plenty of variety.
Stand out options from the menu include the Fish and Chips, the Chili Con Carne and the Chicken Tikka Masala. You can also find some local dishes, with the Penang curry and the Massaman curry being our favorites.
Fitzgeralds Bar Review
- Great quality food
- Decently priced drinks, especially during happy hour.
- Friendly, attentive staff
- Cheerful atmosphere, ideal for groups of friends and couples
- Huge bar with an upstairs for more privacy
- The woman’s toilet is upstairs; this is my only complaint!
- We LOVE this camera for our travel photography.
- For a cheap, easy and compact camera, we use this to vlog and take photographs.
- We use this travel drone (but make sure to check drone laws in your chosen destination first).
- This is our favourite travel insurance because it covers so many activities and travel situations that could arise on longer trips but also offer year coverage.
What to pack
- No matter where we travel to, I always take these trusty hand sanitizers and a mini first aid kit.
- We love these toiletry bags (especially great for smaller bathrooms) and choose a laptop bag like this as our hand luggage.
- We keep our devices charged on long travel days with these lightweight battery packs and bring these worldwide travel adaptors on all our trips.
- I still struggle not to overpack so stick to using an expandable suitcase like these and always take my trusty luggage scales to avoid being charged at the airport.
We value and appreciate all our readers and supporters. If you wish to support That Bangkok Life then please use our Amazon affiliate for your next purchase, it doesn’t cost you anything extra but we make a small commission, allowing us to continue building this website and sharing our love of travel with you.